|OPS – Omaha Public Schools Public Notices|
Omaha Public School Notices 3/22/16 03/22/16 10:30:32 AM
OMAHA PUBLIC SCHOOLS
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
Bid Number 16-047
- Omaha Public Schools, hereinafter called “the District”, is seeking sealed competitive bids from contractors for the Omaha Public Schools Sunny Slope Elementary School; Fire, Life Safety, Security Improvements and 10-classroom addition, Bid Number 16-047.
- A MANDATORY pre-bid conference will be held on Tuesday March 29, 2016, 4:00 p.m. at Sunny Slope Elementary School. The list of contractors who attended the pre-bid will be included in the addendum. For a contractor’s bid to be considered for evaluation, he/she must have attended the pre-bid meeting.
- Sealed bids addressed to the Board of Education of the Omaha Public Schools, Douglas County, Nebraska, for the Omaha Public Schools – Sunny Slope Elementary School; Fire, Life Safety, Security Improvements and 10-classroom addition, Bid Number 16-047, for the Omaha Public Schools, in accordance with plans, specifications and Contract Documents adopted by the District, prepared by Alley Poyner Maccietto Architecture, Incorporated, will be received in the office of District Operational Services, Omaha Public Schools, 3215 Cuming Street, Omaha, Nebraska 68131-2024 until 2:00 PM, CDST, Tuesday April 12, 2016. At that time, the bids will be publicly opened and read aloud and a tabulation will be prepared to present to the Board of Education at the next regular meeting for consideration in awarding the Contract. Any bid received after the bid closing time will be returned unopened. The time clock maintained by the District Operational Services office shall be the official clock utilized to determine the time for close of bidding; the contractor should allow sufficient time to check into the facility to submit its bid.
- Plans and specifications may be examined and obtained at A & D Technical Supply, 4320 S. 89th Street, Omaha NE 68127, 402-592-4950, on or after March 22, 2016, upon a deposit of a separate refundable check made out to A&D Technical in the amount of $125.00 per set.
- Plans and specifications are also on file at:
Omaha Builders Exchange Lincoln Builders Bureau
4255 S. 94th St. 5910 S. 58th St., Ste C
Omaha, NE 68127 Lincoln, NE 68516
Reed Construction Market Data Standard Share
30 Technology Pkwy S., Ste 100 4426 S. 108th St.
Norcross, GA 30092-2912 Omaha, NE 68137
800-487-1845 402-592-1292 / 800-642-8062
Contractor Development Services Inc. McGraw Hill Dodge c/o beeline & blue
1313 Cuming St., Ste. 200 2507 Ingersoll Avenue
Omaha, NE 68102 Des Moines, IA 50312
Heartland Workforce Solution North Omaha Contractors Solution
5752 Ames Avenue, Omaha, NE 68104 Houston McKell III
402-218-1164 2505 N. 24th St., Ste. 409A,
Omaha, NE 68110
Catholic Charities Juan Diego Center Building
Mabel Alarcon-Craven, MBA – Microbusiness Director
5211 South 31st Street, Omaha, NE 68107
OMAHA PUBLIC SCHOOLS
NOTICE INVITING BIDS
Sealed bids will be received until 2:00 P.M. CT in the Purchasing Division of the Department of District Operational Services. The items for bid and due dates are listed below.
BID # BUYER DATE DESCRIPTION
BID #16-048 K. KUHN 04/14/2016 PRODUCE
Specifications and bid forms are available at 3215 Cuming Street, Department of District Operational Services. For additional information please call 557-2210.