|OPS – Omaha Public Schools Public Notices|
Omaha Public School Notces 4/8/16 04/11/16 9:48:02 AM
OMAHA PUBLIC SCHOOLS
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
Bid Number 16-050
- Omaha Public Schools, hereinafter called “the District”, is seeking sealed competitive bids from contractors for the Omaha Public Schools - Joslyn Elementary School; Addition and Renovation - REBID, Bid Number 16-050. Engineer’s estimate for the project, $6,200,000.
- A Mandatory pre-bid conference will be held on Friday, April 22, 2016, 4:00 p.m. at Joslyn Elementary School Library. The list of contractors who attended the pre-bid will be included in the addendum. For a contractor’s bid to be considered for evaluation, he/she must have attended the pre-bid meeting.
- Sealed bids addressed to the Board of Education of the Omaha Public Schools, Douglas County, Nebraska, for the Omaha Public Schools - Joslyn Elementary School; Addition and Renovation- REBID Project, Bid Number 16-050, for the Omaha Public Schools, in accordance with plans, specifications and Contract Documents adopted by the District, prepared by RDG Planning & Design will be received in the office of District Operational Services, Omaha Public Schools, 3215 Cuming Street, Omaha, Nebraska 68131-2024 until 2:00 PM, CDST, Tuesday, May 3rd, 2016. At that time, the bids will be publicly opened and read aloud and a tabulation will be prepared to present to the Board of Education at the next regular meeting for consideration in awarding the Contract. Any bid received after the bid closing time will be returned unopened. The time clock maintained by the District Operational Services office shall be the official clock utilized to determine the time for close of bidding; the contractor should allow sufficient time to check into the facility to submit its bid.
- Plans and specifications may be examined and obtained at A & D Technical Supply, 4320 S. 89th Street, Omaha NE 68127, 402-592-4950, on or after February 18, 2016, upon a deposit of a separate refundable check made out to A&D Technical in the amount of $125.00 per set.
- Plans and specifications are also on file at:
Omaha Builders Exchange Lincoln Builders Bureau
4255 S. 94th St. 5910 S. 58th St., Ste C
Omaha, NE 68127 Lincoln, NE 68516
Reed Construction Market Data Standard Share
30 Technology Pkwy S., Ste 100 4426 S. 108th St.
Norcross, GA 30092-2912 Omaha, NE 68137
800-487-1845 402-592-1292 / 800-642-8062
Contractor Development Services Inc. McGraw Hill Dodge c/o beeline & blue
1313 Cuming St., Ste. 200 2507 Ingersoll Avenue
Omaha, NE 68102 Des Moines, IA 50312
North Omaha Contractors Alliance Catholic Charities Juan Diego Center
Houston McKell III Mabel Alarcon-Craven
2505 North 24th St., Suite 409A Microbusiness Director
Omaha, NE 68110 5211 South 31st St.
402-590-9300 Omaha, NE 68107
Heartland Workforce Solution
5752 Ames Avenue
Omaha, NE 68104
Notice to Roofing Contractors –
Bid No: 16-049
The Board of Education for the Douglas County School District 001 (Omaha Public Schools) will receive sealed bids for Roof Replacement at Monroe Middle School, Summer 2016 (11,504 sqft. at one (1) location). A copy of specifications and plans may be reviewed on or after Thursday April 14, 2016 from Omaha Builder’s Exchange, Lincoln Builder’s Bureau, Standard Share, Catholic Charities, Reed Construction Data, Dodge Data & Analytics, and beginning on that date, a copy of a set may be picked up at the OPS Service Center 4041 North 72nd St. Omaha, NE 68134. Sealed Bids are due in the District Operational Service Office at the Teacher Administration Center 3215 Cuming, Omaha, NE 68131 no later than Tuesday, 2:00 PM (CDST), May 3, 2016. At that time the bids will be publically opened and read aloud and tabulation will be made to present to the Board of Education on May 16th for consideration. Questions can be directed to Merle Stebbins at 402-557-2800.