TOYO Awards 2/13/18 02/13/18 12:01:56 PM
Printer Friendly Version
The Omaha Jaycees will honor their 2017 “Ten Outstanding Young Omahans!,” also known as TOYO, tonight at a banquet at the Scoular Ballroom.
The Omaha Junior Chamber of Commerce, better known as the Omaha Jaycees, has been honoring young professionals since 1933, making it the longest-running Jaycees project in the world.
Individuals were nominated by their peers and selected by a panel of nine judges. This year’s recipients are:
• Matt Darling, Omaha Community Foundation
• Alec Gorynski, First National Bank
• Steph Guy, Alvine Engineering
• Jasmine L. Harris, Defy Ventures
• Dr. Sofia Jawed-Wessel, University of Nebraska at Omaha
• Nick Langel, Union Pacific Railroad
• Tim Royers, Millard Public Schools
• Jaymes Sime, MICAH House
• Yvonne Sosa, Douglas County Public Defender’s Office
• Lindsey Spehn, Gallup
Follow the Ten Outstanding Young Omahans! Awards on Facebook to learn more about this year’s winners and the Awards Banquet.